- Checks that the opening of the contacts and the ‘snap’ of the disc occur at the same time.
- The status of the contacts of the thermostat are indicated by an analogue meter needle.
- The ‘snap’ of the disc is indicated by an audible ‘click’ sound which is amplified through a speaker in the unit or through external headphones.
- A probe is applied across the contacts of the thermostat and the thermostat is heated or cooled until switching occurs.
- The probe contacts measure electrical continuity.
- A piezoelectric sensor in the probe detects the vibration caused by the ‘snap’ of the disc.
- Requires only 220VAC power.
- More than 65 sold so far in China and Vietnam.